Thursday, December 9

Mom's in town!

My mom is in town from Michigan. Pause on Kansas posts while she re-caulks my bathtub with white stuff, not clear -- "the clear turns black, shows all the grime" -- and smooths the bead with a cut-corner credit card (or a CVS card she picked up) just like how Martha Stewart explained. Thanks, Mom! 

I'll be back soon with a post or two about another Mom: Rolf's, back on the prairie. Until then, it's all about black socks in the bathtub and other such tasks. Below, my mom, right, with her sister in New Jersey, my lovely Aunt Jana.

3 comments:

  1. I take it this would be a good time to reintroduce the white caulks versus black caulk debate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAA. White caulk vs. black caulk (say that fast): http://www.wnyc.org/shows/lopate/2010/dec/21/pcbs-home-and-school/

    ReplyDelete