Monday, August 17

Preview: Kevin, Los Angeles

The other day I got a call from my friend Kevin, an artist in L.A., who informed me he's picked up and moved to Sag Harbor for a bit, and would I like to pop over for a visit? Yes! He's one of those freakishly talented and endlessly entertaining people, so of course I can't wait to go see him. He's working on a Japanese garden for some clients there, and maybe they'll let me Homebodies the design. Until then, and until I get his approval to post the rest of the photos of his home in L.A., here's a preview of some of his works. I love the photos of his place so much, I feel like I'm saving them. Why am I hoarding?! Here, I'll share:

Woven-brass lighting fixtures... figure in a terrarium... dangling porcelain legs and found natural objects (and, now that I'm looking closely, some great molding)...

...more soon...

2 comments:

  1. The woven brass light fixtures are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cottage Cheese! I know, I love those...I have more pics of them. I'll let you know when they go up. :)

    ReplyDelete